Wednesday, August 12, 2009

OMG...A Following

I'm having a do-nothing day in the office. Work is a bit slow so most of the days I'm just playing poker on fb or one of the other games. Have been thinking of what to write all day and I thought maybe I'll give it a break today, I mean, it's not like I HAVE to write something every single day.

Besides, since all my pics are at home I can't upload pics when I blog from the office, which means that it will just be words...words...and more words.

So while kb-gathering, I just surfed my blog to see if I had any comments on the total sum of 2 posts and then I saw IT. I have a FOLLOWER!!!!!! OH MY GOD! My own following. PoG!!!! So what if it's a following of one...I HAVE one, that's the point. Someone who's willing to ACTUALLY take the time on and off to read my nonsense!

*Gasp* The pressure is now greater to actually continue writing. I mean I have a FOLLOWING to please. I cannot just give up and bury this blog too. I have to answer to my FOLLOWING. This person (or people even in the future, if I can be optimistic) actually considers my word worthy of a FOLLOWING. Now I have to give more thought to what I'm actually going to write. I mean, my writing could influence my following. I could be the next political leader (or not). I cannot just write nonsense thinking no one is going to pay any attention any more. Life as I know it has ended and a new one is beginning. This person could tell another person who could tell another person who........ (*hint* *hint*)

(Note to PoG: You WILL have to stop laughing eventually you know)

Anyway, where was I?..ahh yess....This could be the start of something wonderful, beautiful, fruitful and eventful (even I can't take any more 'fuls') :-D

What a nice surprise on another normal, ordinary day. It's a nice feeling to know that someone out there (doesn't matter if it's a friend or a stranger) actually wants to hear what you have to say.

At the end of the day that's what we all want isn't it?For someone to just listen to us - not judge, not advice and not tell us what to do but to just.....listen. Who by doing that actually mean,
"Hey, I know you have something to say and I know it's important for you to say it so I'm going to let you have your moment because I value you" :-D


So that's my 2 cents for the day. Something (hopefully) that came out of nothing!


2 comments:

  1. Bahahahaha - am glad ur glad gurl... BTW wud appreciate feedback on my blog when u have time too ... See ya soon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bahahaha - am glad u liked being followed ... *stalker laughter moment* :P

    BTW when u have the time do drop by my blog & give me ur opinion ... See ya soon!

    ReplyDelete